Friday, January 4, 2013

Reflection

It is 2013 already! It's crazy how fast time files, yet it is funny how you want it to end it sometimes.
It is really odd because it is no longer 1/4/12 but 1/4/13. I guess I will get stuck with 12 for some time, because I kept writing 12 :/

Anyhow, I am going to present thy my reflections for the past year. If I don't get carried away, maybe my resolutions :)

Actually, when I was at the beginning of 2012, I thought it was going to be a bad bad bad year. Because I had a fantabulous year last year. Not haolian la, but I really think last year was pretty awesome - excluding the fact your truly already is :)

I had this thing in my mind, if one year is good, then the next will be bad. Or the next next, or the next next next. But one truth I have learned the past year is, all things are good. Even if you have the suckiest year, in the end it is good - depending on how you look at it. Behind every seemingly bad situation, there is always something you gain in the end. You can't buy experiences with money.

For me, I have been through many things. New things are somehow harder to cope because you do not know how to deal with it. Fears, unforgiveness, unfaithfulness, many things. With time and much thought, I see a purpose behind every seemingly bad situation.

A rough depiction:

X happened. Why X happened? God why you let X happen? Angry angry sad sad scared scared. A little calm. Light bulb moment - Ohhh that's why X happened.

That's why it is written:

And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.

Romans 8:28

Always remember that nothing happened by coincidence. There is always a purpose, because God is the one who let it happen. He is our creator, imagine if things happened without a reason - wouldn't it be scary? Things start to pop up from no where. Suddenly my beloved Kim Soo Hyun come to IMU and be friends with me. Then.... Gong yoo also come. I is Kpop star.

So just trust Him. Because the guy up there knows what He is doing.

Your eyes saw my unformed body; 
all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. 


Psalm 139:16

Of course, not forgetting my uni friends that I get to know a little bit more this year!


Oops.




ND 111!! 




Aiyo don't know why I keep choosing the wrong pictures.







The Chit Chat group!





Miss Poon Jun Shu! I want some banana crumble :)




It has been an awesome year getting to know them better! I love to tease them! I always happy around them because they are very funny. Thank God we made it through 3 long semesters! 5 more to go :) Go go go!! Listen to my heartbeat ~~ Oh yeah ~~



The ROC team!

Being a part of this ministry was really one of the best decisions I've made the past year. I wouldn't be who am I today if God didn't place me here. I have learned so many lessons, and great spiritual growth.  I hope that we will forge good relationships in the days to come :)


And also, My recent trip to Vietnam! Wohooooo!!! I have many funny stories to tell ok. Just that I am too lazy to upload the pic. Got some leng zhai stalker shot, so stay tuned!!

Oh btw I forget to blog about my resolutions. My hypothesis is correct. Shall blog about it next next time :)




No comments: