Sunday, October 6, 2013

21st Birthday Bash

Ahem *clears throat*.

Hey guys! It has been a longgg while since I have last blogged. Have been kinda lazy to blog recently... but I have decided to pick it up again because ....

IT'S MA BIRTHDAY :D

Since 21st don't come ever year as I wished, hence my family has agreed to throw a mini party to celebrate!!

Initially, it was quite a dilemma because we didn't know how to celebrate. To have it at home or out? Good places are either too far or too expensive. Shout out to Jing Yi (If she reads this blog) and Erica for giving me suggestions on the venues and other details :)

Finally, we decided to have it in Caffeniees!






Yes, I know this is not the most glamorous picture and is doesn't display the layout of the place. Oh well, I didn't snap the building/exterior or the place. But we managed to book a private room, decent for a crowd approx 20 people. It is pretty cozy and nice :)




This is what I am talking about, pretty ladies in the house!



Pretty ladies with good food, yum.... what's there to not like about?



Myself and the most capable woman I have ever known!


Who said selfie are only for youngsters?


Next come the exciting part - the best dressed gets a very interestingo presio!!!



Ms & Mr Best Dressed of the Night!!


Ms & Mr Best Dressed are checkin' out their prezio..

They got wigs!! Since they won, there are exempted from wearing the shiny wig. They drew slots and a lucky few were chosen! Introducing you the first couple...




Mr Darrell Lau & Thang Han Ni!! Gettin' ready for the makeover :)



Lookin' good and all set to go!



Miss Universe 2013


Admiring the blue hair


Ok, honestly this pic is quite nice!!


Their dare was to walk out to the cash register, and ask the staff 'where is the toliet?' To my surprise, they really walked out and asked them! It was so funny. Next, the couple who picked the Ace apart from other poker cards get to wear the shiny wig!

It was ....




Oops pardon me, wrong picture



Arywn and Wen Qi!



Gettin' ready for le pink hair!



Their dare was to take a picture with a random stranger! This guy looked really stoked and excited :)



Next up, mua sister and Jonathan! Ohh... lovin' how the flower was tied using the hairband. Much more handsome than Johnny Depp.



Their dare was to walk out! And we took a pic from inside :)



The next couple is...


James and Shi haooo



I got this baby


Ohhh... sexy



Sorry, I need some help here! Glam squad to the rescue!




They had to ask 2 random strangers for their numbers, and write it on their forearms. So here's my number, so call me maybe!


Would love to have everyone do it, but due to time constraint we couldn't :( Caffeniees is quite strict with the timing, we had to leave at 10.30pm sharp.



Much thanks to Amanda for the fancy death-by-chocolate cupcakes!



Me and the chef


The lovely gifts! Thanks guys. New addition to my makeup collection :) I am a happy girl!


My 1 year belated present. Kisses anyone?



Me and mua familia



Team batu! ROC team :)



All the guests!



One wacky picture before we go!



 After party at The Bees in Publika!



Nothing is complete without a selfie! Finally got to try the famous ice cream called 'Guinness'.


So this marks the end of my birthday blog post :) Phew.. it is a handful of photos, but it speaks louder than words. Much thanks to all who came and made this party such a success! Especially to those who were so fortunate and picked to wear the wig. Thanks for being such a nice sport!

Of course not forgetting our friends overseas or outstation who couldn't join us :( Would be great if all could come and have a F5 2009 CG reunion!


Till next time,
XOXO


Cheers ~








No comments: