Monday, November 26, 2012

The journey.

Hey guys! I know this blog has been really boring and dusty now! It has been 4-5 months since I have did any updates.

With the usual excuse, I have been busy and lazy.

Thinking of this year which is closely coming to an end...time files really fast!!

Just gonna blog a very short (I hope) and sweet post about the things I am doing.

1) I jogged in the morning for the very first time in my entire life! I have always thought that jogging in the morning is impossible because I can't get my butt off the bed every morning. But today my sis and mom was noisy so I woke up at 6.30am. And I jogged at 7.30am! I love love love the park near my house (carrefour there) compared to the one in alam damai. Cos it is a big open area with lake and less mosquitoes!

The weather is less hot and stuffy unlike in the evenings! I was surprised that it was pretty crowded at 7.30 am. I thought I had the entire park for myself.

2) I sort of 'secretly' learning oppa gangnam style. Initially I thought it was so difficult (the entire routine, not the horse dance part only). It was really fun! Should thank my friend for learning the dance first together with me... if not I would have not learned it anyway.

Unfortunately, after doing half of the routine for 1.30 mins plus I felt like my soul just left me. So tired! From beginning until chorus only! I wonder how those singers can dance the entire song + sing. And they are so skinny! Wouldn't all the air left them by the time they are done?

Geng leh.. I is now Kpop star. Don't play play!

3) Jeng jeng jeng.... I just passed my sem 3 exam! Thank God for His faithfulness :) I always had a hard time  having hope & faith in Him, especially exams. It has been a very personal journey for me.

I really don't know how in the world I can pass cos I screw like damn a lot.

- Microbiology practical exam was horrible. For some reason I can't focus the microscope you know! It is like the most crucial thing. I can do it during lab class but don't know why I can't during the exam. Almost 50% of my marks gone because it requires microscope to identify the microbes. Since then, I am very very scared of this module.

- The module is made me !@#$%%^. It is super !@#$%^!@#!!! The test was also !@#$%^&*(!! So I was @#$%^&* the entire time! It is 70% OMAI.

- So if it is not a miracle I don't know what it is. Cos I really cannot pass one. Haha.

- And for some reason I've been @#$@#%^ all the essays in almost every test. Essay is the huge-est biggest chunk in every test. Carries the largest weightage. My answers are all @#!@#$%^ and different from other people. I don't know how I passed this too.

To protect my fragile & gentle heart, I have been having very negative thoughts about the results - to prepare for the worst. Almost everyday I struggle to find sanity cos I am flooded with intense fear that I cannot pass the exam. It is the most torturing feeling ever... I can't describe how it feels like. Words can't describe.

I assumed I have failed one actually. Till the end, even though my friend has been using hammer to knock my head gao gao when I tell her I going to fail. Really pity my friend cos she has to use a lot of strength to hammer my head. In the end still no use hahahah.

In the end God have to hammer my head gao gao only I can believe Him. With the results I have today :)
With my own strength I can't do anything, only with God can! So from now on, I am going to give God more credit and have faith in Him more. Because He can do great and impossible things!

4) I have a boyfriend! Yeah like finally! I waited for an eternity and He showed up! He is perfect for me...















See?? Handsome a not? Unfortunately I can only see him in TV. He starred in the K-drama 'Big'. The story line kind of meh but He is the reason why I kept... watch-hhhing.

But I am torn now... because there is another guy that wants me... jeng jeng jeng...






See? Cute a not? Hahaha. He is from Dream High.. I kind of forgotten him, but my memories are restored after I watched when the moon embraces the sun!! Kim Soo Hyun ... you shall be my moon and I will be the sun!!

I am so on demand, how? Choose which one?

Ok la, enough! Omg I am so self absorbed hahahaha! If you really think I have these guys as my boy toy that would be so funny omg.

If I were to be a relationship with them that would be so sad... cos only I can see them at a distance. And the screen is a barrier that I can't cross. Even if I do smash the TV screen and try to walk into the TV I wouldn't be able to see them physically. The reality of this world is so sad.

What do you think? Gong yoo or Kim soo hyun? Hot or cute?


5) Oh is 7.20pm.... time to OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!!! Bye, see you guys soon :)

No comments: