Monday, June 11, 2012

I'm Yours.

When my heart is overwhelmed,
And I cannot hear your voice,
I'll hold on to what is true though I cannot see.

If the storms of life they come,
And the road ahead gets steep,
I will life these hands in faith I will believe.

I will remind myself of all you've done,
And the life I have because of Your Son.

Love came down and rescued me,
Love came down and set me free,
I am yours, I am forever yours.

Mountain high or valley low,
I sing out to remind myself,
I am yours, I am forever yours.

I am yours,
All my days,
Jesus I am yours.

Staying desperate at your feet,
Staying humbled at your feet,
I will lift these hands and praise I will believe.





I was having a hard time lately.
But after singing this song,
Hurt left me, and I felt much better.

Always keep this song close to my heart,
as a reminder of God's faithfulness in my life.

I hope this song speaks the same for you,
If you are overwhelmed with different things in life.

Jesus, I am forever yours.

No comments: