Friday, April 13, 2012

Korea

This post is so long overdue that I've forgotten about this trip - totally!


It was last year when I just finished my 1st sem. My gosh, I am finishing the 2nd sem next week!


It is really scary how time files.


I have like approx 800+ pics in this file so it is impossible for me to post all here. I didn't post all of the pics on FB also. Cos too many ady lol.


UNLESS, you don't mind reading a thesis of my crap. I might consider putting everything in.













Just kidding.
As if I would la!



This has nothing to do with Korea. But this ring looks very nice so I am compelled to post it here.
A present for mum! See who has great taste? The answer is obvious.




Another picture that has nothing to do with Korea. Omg I wan to eat this nao!

--


Ok I better start before this post gets into something entirely different than planned. (Which happened in the prev post =.=)





An artsy and mysterious shot while we touched down in Jeju!




The guesthouse we resided at - Yeha guesthouse. A pretty decent place. You can cook your breakfast, pc for you to serve the net and free international call services. FREE FREE LELONG LELONG.



A blur but artsy shot of the city. Not really a rural place like many claimed, but much tempered compared to Seoul la of cos.





If I remember correctly, I think we had black pork BBQ or something. It was one of their recommended foods. My mom mentioned to me, that another 'must try' food is also..















Moo...
I bet I will run like one after I tried it.
Of course, I wouldn't eat a horse la. Pity the animal ... *cries*
Ok enough of crap, let's move on..



Pork mari pork!




Even the shop agreed with us!



Who can forget about the pepperos? Much cheaper here btw! Bought like dunno how many boxes snacking like a food deprived person... *cries*




I don't know what place this is already. LOL.
But I know it is on a mountain. Jeju has really one of the most amazing sights I've ever seen. Weather so nice also!
The picture cannot depict the actual sight of the place.
Go Jeju for sightseeing! Worth it. And no-no to tours!
But don't go so long la. If not kinda boring... unless you want to appreciate nature and film an episode of discovery channel. HAHA can.. no problem. (Max 3 days)


Street foods! Awesome during a cold weather!


OMG! I killed a fish and stuffed red bean inside!



A flock of birds. Amazing...




The beach during sunset.

But this picture looks better :)
Ok, for some reason I don't really have much to share about Jeju. Not a lot of pics to share during this part of the trip tho.
Moving on... SEOUL!


We went to this folk village. A very rural place, only backpackers will venture out to non-tourist places... *winks*


I wish I can have a farm like this. No need to buy vegetables anymore...


Tangerines O.O!


Nice shot! Cos the photographer pro!



And... ridiculously huge portions of food! And this place we went was super cheap. RM 36 for all, considered quite cheap already. The foods there can sum up to rm50++ for a meal (Depending on how many dish you order).
I miss Korean food! They always give Kimchi... WHAT IS LIFE WITHOUT KIMCHI??
There's this place where they gave a container filled with kimchi.. lol I was going to finish almost half of it man. Scary.


Stalker shot!! GENG A NOT??
The bystanders waiting in the bus stop laughed when I took his pic! Stupid la. Never see people take picture before is it?
Unfortunately he only looked good with 'profile' shot. The actual face not my standard la HAHAHHA. Ok la, jus that his teeth a bit yellow.



There's much more pics to post but I am too lazy to do it in sequence. If I do I would have to type out a thesis for real.
Jus gonna put chio pictures inside lol.


What if my parents are bear??
LV bear!
Hey why aren't you taking my picture?
My fav junk food apart from pepperos! Ice cream, freaking nice! I like the conertto kind but they have it in green tea flavour! Super love!


Who is this? Pretty right HAHAH



Autumn!
So there's that! (Part I)


Okbyebyelet'sgo.
Sorry for the abrupt ending because there's too many pics to share lol. Will post more interesting pics the next post!

1 comment:

Eve said...

hahaha..teeth yellow..y didn't put the maple photo as profile picture?