Friday, March 30, 2012

How are you?

Hey guys!! Just felt compelled to post something today.

I thank God that I went through this week. I thank God that he spoke to me through simple sessions such as cg. I didn't go for bible study on tuesday cos I had exams the next day :(.

But God... you never missed me out. The words that were spoken during cg yesterday really pierced through my heart. I am determined to be recharged and walk through my spiritual life renewed!!

Honestly, I was really lazy the past week. Haha, really! There are just times that I just don't feel like to do what I have to do. The desire to seek God, to pray... it fades sometimes. You feel indifferent, or simply just - lazy.

Which I am hahahaha!

But you know what? This God I knew never let go of me. When I am lazy, or indifferent... he will always wake me up. Remind me to draw closer to him. This is how much he loves me :)

And... I have been really into gospel songs lately!

If you noticed.. I share a lot of songs on my facebook. I still have a lot in mind that I intend to share to everyone, but if I do, I may seem like an irritating song sharer. Haha.

Since I've had quite a list to share, I would post it here instead.



This is a really simple song. With no bridge, but only chorus and verses.
I don't really know how to explain on how good this song is. I am quite speechless haha.
And I am not really good at words. But this is a really nice song :)


The thing about gospel songs, it emits this peaceful feeling when you listen to it.
You feel more in mood to do stuff. I can do my assignments more efficiently listening to gospel songs actually. It gets you into the mood.

And of course, it gives you peace.
I always felt peaceful when listening to Gospel songs.
It puts your mind at ease... and you feel like you don't have to worry about anything :)

I have been going out of the mainstream recently.
Though Hillsong has always been good (any random song will do), but I started to search for more 'unknown' bands lately.

David Crowder band has really amazing songs too!


And this, my FAVOURITE:


Brought me to tears when I sung this! So amazing :)

And the first song I posted earlier was known as delirious. Okay maybe I just kampung only know hillsong. But there are many many songs out there that are super nice too!

Yet to discover more unknown bands!

On my list:

Parachute band
and

I duno ady ahaha. Have to do more searching!!

Have a great week everyone :)

No comments: