Thursday, October 13, 2011

Singapore.

I know it has been a freaking long ago trip. Almost 2 months ago.
I have been really lazy uploading the pics to the computer :(
And... I've only posted part 1 of the pics on facebook.

Really lazy to filter the pics and upload them.
I've never taken so many pics in a trip b4.
Almost 700 over. So I don't think I can put it all here. Hahaha!

Let's hope I still remember what happened ...


There were high rise building everywhere!
For some reason it felt like I was in Australia.
The only thing was, Singapore is much hotter!
But the signboards were all in English. The roads were much wider..
And Australia did not have so many high rise buildings.


We stayed at my cousin's place at Novena square.
Super near to malls and the train station.
Even though her apartment was small, but it was nice & cozy.
Plus super interesting stuff in her house :)


*Gasp* Fruit ninja on TV?


Apa ini orang bodoh?
Kenapa dia cut cut itu buah -buahan?
I admit it seemed kinda dumb at first.
Haha, it's a xbox kinect.
This gadget is a sensor that senses you when you are in front of it.
You can play fruit ninja by moving your hands to cut the fruit!
Cool right??

There were even dance game, that you follow the character dancing inside!
The sensor can sense the wrong moves. If you don't follow it right you cannot proceed with the next level.
The awesome thing is, they even have aerobic exercise stuff on this gadget.
Super awesome stuff.


A coffee machine that uses capsule to produce coffee.


Like this!
It's really pure. I've never tried freshly brewed coffee before, straight from the beans!

Unfortunately, I ain't Mr Alex Ong Chi Hao that loves loves loves coffee.
And my mom.
Haha, so I guess I had to skip this.
Cos it is too bitter. Blekk.



Thus I dine in with a more sophisticated beverage.
It is a tea called English Breakfast.
High class a not!




Together with cherries :)
Life's good!



My clone. This is not me.


The next day, we headed to the newly built looney tune world?
Wait.. its some hollywood place.
Duno what la, I can't remember.
Some ugh ... disney disney place.


We had mosh burgers beforehand!
Really special burgers! It's from Japan.
The last one one the right is actually rice. Instead of using bread the use rice as the bread!



Tourists heading to the place ...




Me and sis.
Okay now I know where this is.
It's UNIVERSAL'S STUDIO !!



I know right? I am hotter than her!






Some pretty scenery !


Nachooosss!!! With chesezze sauce!



The only place where there were worth while roller coaster rides.
The blue and the red one.
Others are ... okok oni la.
I am too pro for that.
Australia's movie world ride is more thrilling than the ones here.
Thank God's it was friday that day. Few people were there ... thus we sat it twice :)


A chinese dish in a hollywood place.
Can you imagine Marilyn Monroe eating this?
I would love to see her do that!



The mummies!
Oh yeah, this ride was awesome too.
Super nice props too!



I wonder if the guy airbrushed his abs?




You know whose's the sexy one?



Hat hat hat for sale!

Imma steal that hat!





Laugh what? Very funny meh?



Reese! It's everywhere ..



Imma eat you!!


Honestly, this is the best popcorn I've ever tasted.
Its macademia nuts + popcorn ... and it's caramel coated!
Omg I want it now!!



Pepper lunch + Some local food at a food court.

And...



I bought some hair care products at guardian on the way back.
It's raved a lot in Singapore, and I can't get it here.
I don't usually buy any hair care products. But since I bleached my hair, I had to take extra care of it!

I love the conditioner.
Super good.
It's the best among the entire range I've bought.

Not to mention the hair serum (pink) and hair lotion (orange),
Really kept my dry ends soft and smooth.

Okay... that's the end of my abrupt Singapore post.
I am having backaches. Blogged for too long :(

Ok.. shall end with a few out of topic pics..



A picture with a thousand words.
Thanks Zanne, James and Chermaine for the surprise.
It made my day even though I fell down from the stairs.
And my toe has yet to heal. lol.



I am really blessed with such good co-workers.
I know you guys won't be reading this, but I am really happy to have you guys more than just co-workers.
But true friends.


Thank you!!!
Love both of you!!


And for everyone who wished me.
Thanks a lot.
And for those who texted,
thanks for taking the effort to text me. (Because taking the phone out and text quite mafan).

So...
Await the next post for more interesting Sg pics!



No comments: