Tuesday, September 20, 2011

:(

I've put so much of effort in the things I've done.

My studies, my assignments, my reports ...
Nobody knows how much of sweat and blood I've put in...
So many things are pouring unto me that I just can't handle it.

Uni has been so hectic lately, I have test every week, reports etc etc.
Every time when I do something, I can never get the best results of that thing.
Just like my exams, even in college ... I spent so much time, so much prayers ... but why?

Just found out that my English assignment video was really low.
I never gotten so low for English :(
I thought I can start all over in this new chapter in life ... but the failure keeps on coming.

With all things dawning on me, I just don't know what to do.

I am sick of being sad.

God please help me.

No comments: