Tuesday, August 2, 2011

University.

I know this post is really long overdue.
Like, really really really long.
Actually, it is around a month to be exact!

So many things happened this past three weeks.
I don't even know how to start ... lol
I have tonnes of pictures in my camera. But I am too lazy to upload it on picasa or facebook.

When people ask me how was university, I can't really answer.
Because too many things happened. Haha, it is really hard for me to express all of it in just a few sentences.

But overall, I guess I am happy that I am here.
Even though it is too early to tell, but I am fitting in.... I hope. Haha.
I came in expecting nothing .... and certain things exceeded my expectations.
As I have mentioned in my previous post, I really didn't want to enter uni.
I didn't want to wake early, I didn't want to sit for tests, I didn't want any assignments, I didn't want to wear formal wear everyday... I was so comfortable with my 'lazy' life.

I was so comfortable in the past.
I had a decent job, a good manager, good friends, good family, plenty of time.
I was unwilling to walk through the new chapter of life.

Today,
I am looking forward to everything I resented in the past.
Formal wear is quite cool in a way. Hahahaha!!
I can drive to university .. even though it is troubling at times.
Despite having several 'hit and run' experiences (Not that I want to bang the car, the car parked so inconsiderately in a narrow road), dashing red light and possible accidents....
THANK GOD I AM ALIVE!!!

Seriously... countless times my life could be taken away!!
Thank God seriously .. for protecting me and keeping me safe :)

I believe what really made me feared university was due to my college year.
My college year was nightmare beyond all nightmares...
It affected me so much that I didn't want to be involved in anything academic at all.
Moving on was so difficult.

But today,
I want to glorify God and thank God for everything that I have till this day.
Despite going through tough times, He never fails to amaze me with His faithfulness.
Even though I don't pray, I don't read the bible... I sinned a lot... I judged a lot ... I was messed up like trash...
He still loves me, he still protects me, he still provide and answer my prayers.
No words could express how thankful I am ... and I know I can never replace my sins with anything in this world...
Yet He stills accepts me, and he guided me through everything.
Thank you :) I love you. Sorry that I cannot love you like how you love me, but I will try.
Thank you Jesus - my saviour, my friend, my brother, my secret keeper.

If you are feeling insecure about the future, about anything that you are uncertain of...
Remember God's promise!
Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

My life is a testimony of His promise. Your life maybe too, but you don't notice it. So keep up the faith and pray ... because the fruit of your hard labor will harvest, according to His time :)

God bless!






I guess what really feared me was college. My college year was a nightmare!

No comments: