Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Time flies!

Like seriously, I didn't notice I've been abandoning my blog for more than a month.
I think no more readers will read even after this post update. ==
I noticed I've been using this == a lot lately. I think it is an addictive sign, == == ==.

Sorry for the digress, but time passes in a flash!
2 and a half months I started work .. and now it's over.
To be honest, I really missed work.
Haha! I actually liked something that many people didn't enjoy doing.
Maybe I haven't sunk into the 'tough' part yet.

First and foremost, I really want to thank God for this experience.
I went in a few shops for interview ... but only this shop called back for vacancy.
I am actually thankful for that, because I would not need to answer anything if other shops called.

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.

I remembered my first day, I struggled with the pc...
Really noob with the cashier since it was my first time.
Talked really fast too... and I get nervous very easily.

I still remembered the time when the customer asked me about my hands.
What lotion I used and why are they so cold?
Lol super funny. My hands will be cold when I am serving a big potential customer.
Or maybe just jittery that day lol.

And my canto improved a lot ok! Even though I get teased a lot not being a KL girl.
Many a time I had to speak in chinese halfway after uttering in canto.
Sometimes even english. Cos it is so hard to pronounce certain things.

And, most paiseh thing was, I mixed up chinese with malay lol.
When I saw this chinese person, I spoke malay.
Super paiseh ok! They will be like ... erm I am not malay hahaha.
And some chinese super tan look like malay. Then I speak malay hahaha.
Best is to speak english. Enough said.

Despite of awkward moments, there were dreaded moments too.
When customers get really picky and start !@#$#$%^ a lot.
Some really insult our products and say that's really ugly.
Some insisted on refunds on a really tiny scratch.
And! When you lose stuff ... you gotta pay!
Not no mention I screwed the cashier many times. Hehe.

All in all, everything has a price to pay.
But, I am willing to turn back time and start all over again.
Seriously, I am really thankful that God has given me this job!
Because I have an awesome manager that treats me yummy food every now and then :)






Me and Wai wai.

My super chio manager! She still owes me Jogoya :)


Cannie.


My makeup artist!
She's taking up beauty/ make up course.
Each time when I see her I will ask her to do my makeup.
Put falsies and stuff .. what a nice feeling :)
Feeling VIP-ish and people taking care of you! Sigh ...

Michelle and yours truly.

We don't click very well,
But I think she's kind.
Buy food for me when she's broke.
And I love the farewell gift. Hehe :)

If you are stuck in a long break, I suggest working elsewhere (not under your parents shell) is really enriching.
I used to work with my dad in his clinic. It was really comfortable, but I am protected all the time.
At least this time I had to be responsible of my own actions. When you messed up, you have to clean your own mess.
You work for every penny you own, so I guess it's really fulfilling.


THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD.

For this really priceless experience, I wouldn't trade it for anything in this world!

Not to mention....



fish dong fun (fake shark's fin)



Another angle of the delicious soup ..



Sweet and sour pork.

Some tasty food which carry tasty price tags near my working place.
A good treat when you are feeling happy? Or sad when you want to feel happy.

Dark chocolate domo cake. - Loves!

From 2011 got usana oso
Perky tangerine nails.


I LOVE LOVE LOVE my orange nails.
Best mood enhancer. Whenever I stare at them, I become HAPPY.
The best colour I've ever seen.

I've tried brown and green. Removed them and replaced with this after a few days.
I am not accustomed to darker shades.
Just not me. :(

I stashed a colour more at Sasa's today!
One lilac and the other baby blue.
I am lovin the lilac one on my toe nails! Super cute colour!


HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.

At a random note ...


I went to TS not long ago with ...


This girl.


I have a sudden craving for desserts.
Again, another mood enhancer :)



Mango ice pudding.


*Drools*



Melted but still ... mouthwatering!



Celebrated Bro's bday on webcam!


Last but not least ..




Happy birthday Ginny :)

No comments: