Monday, May 23, 2011

What an agony!

Wisdom tooth has finally take its toll on me!
I remembered stumbling on someone's fb status saying that he had wisdom tooth.
I was like, ok wisdom tooth, no biggie. Since it was useless anyway, I didn't see the harm of having one?

And now, I have to take my words back.
Not only they are useless, but extremely irritating.
In the beginning when it started to grow, the pain was tolerable. I could eat and chew properly.

But now, I don't know what caused my lower left gum to swell like a volleyball. Upper gums had wisdom tooth already, bottom one sprouting just a little bit.

I ate bread at work today. Accidentally chewed using my left gum.
O.M.G. Freaking painful! It was painful when I chewed on it, but the aftermath was far worse.
It aches like !@#$%^&!!! Indescribable.
It lasted for 10 minutes. I struggled so hard to talk and drink water... moreover, I cannot close my mouth completely. Imagine being a fish for 10 minutes, no joke.

Till now, even with my mouth closed, my upper and lower rows of teeth cannot clench because my gums swelled like a freaking volleyball. I think some sort of infection came with it when my wisdom tooth grew. Ughhhh!!

Wikipedia claimed that 35% of the population did not have wisdom tooth at all. Why can't I be fit to be the lucky 35%? But, when wisdom tooth grow at a later age, the pain would be worse. I had a friend that developed wisdom tooth at age 28. O.O

Anyway, if I get any thinner I would blame my tooth. I can't eat! Consuming porridge is like heaven. It never tasted so good!

But .... I don't wanna eat porridge 24/7... Sob sob. I am crying now, literally. I can't ask a western restaurant to cook a chicken chop porridge for me even though I would love to have one :(

I don't want to live eating porridge for the rest of my life! *dies*

Please please God take the pain away because it is killing me!!!


No comments: