Saturday, May 14, 2011

Arghh!

Recently I did a full review on a lipstick I really liked ( Rimmel's lasting finish in undressed), and blogger decided to have maintainance!

Ughhhhshss!!! It is really frustrating! They deleted my entire post ... :(

I spent so much time typing, doing research, taking photos .. and see what they did!

On the other hand, I noticed that blogger.com has been behaving weirdly. It refreshed at slug speed and I cannot compose a decent post. I cannot edit, and the edit html thingy kept popping up.

That's why I am super frustrated. All my efforts were wasted... and I really love that lipstick! It was awesome :(.

And, I finally had my Ielts test today! Everything was fine except the writing part B. Ugh. They wanted me to agree or disagree on selfishness & greed in the modern society and we should hold on to traditional values and all that crap. I was like ... what am I going to write about this? Brain jammed.

Yes, I agreed on this statement. But once I started writing ... nonsense came up. I bragged about disputes and corruption. I don't know what I did but it was horrible. There goes my hope to get an A :(.

Spent too much money today. I have no idea what came over me. Spent rm100 on useless cosmetics. Due to my recent haul in Bangkok ... I find shopping malls sick. I have no desire to splurge on clothes like how I used to, I cannot walk for 9 hours in the mall. I never felt bored shopping in the past.

Now, I can only linger around ts and sg wang for 2 hours. After that I feel bored.

I kept buying makeup like crazy, and by this month alone I've spent around rm180 on these stuff... Maybe because sales were up, and I kept buying because there were good deals everywhere!

Etude house had massive sales today. Nail polish for only rm2.95 (rm6.90 normal price), including top and base coats! I grabbed the coats and two colours. One brown and the other pink. Putting on brown nail polish was really weird because it felt so emo on me.

Regretted not buying more ... because it was freaking cheap. Haha.

Bought two orange blushes. Dunno for what ??

That's why having good money management is important, if not you will be as poor as me.

No comments: