Sunday, April 24, 2011

In awe.

The things I want to say here cannot be fully expressed in words.
Two words, in awe.

The feeling of being basked in love is really something.

Each time your heart flutters in your chest... the overwhelming sensation of peace surrounds you ... that's what I call awesome.

There is no question who gave me this love - Love that will never go unrequited, that will never fade, that will never leave you wanting ...

Oh no ... I thinking I am falling in love with you.

God, what do I do to deserve such love? What do I do to have this privilege?

Let me tell you how awesome he is.

In the past few weeks I've started working. In a shop that sells accessories and bags. All part timers and full timers have their specific targets.

Each time when there is no customers .. when our earning is running low... God always provides.

Especially during weekdays! Most of the time very few shoppers are present. To be frank, sales declined quite a bit this year.

Last Thursday, we need another rm21 to hit the target. I was praying that God will send someone to buy a watch. Praying and praying ... 9.45pm already.

I was like, fine. Maybe God has other plans for the sales today? The supervisior instructed us to close the shop. We'd even pulled the railing halfway, meaning closing already.

I was kind of disappointed that no one came in and bought anything. While I was mopping the floor, suddenly a family came in and tried out hairbands.

The parent bought in a few and the total was rm45.90! Praise God! He granted much more than needed. He was so faithful :)

And so many times, I prayed that I can hit my personal sales target. Most of the time, I reached it. Even though it didn't come through all the time, but I was all the more contented and happy of what I've achieved so far.

On Saturday, total sales perked to a sum exceeding 850. I tell you, God is amazing!! He is so faithful.
If that customer hadn't bought a rm68 watch, if my grandma hadn't come ... none of this was possible.

My supervisior praised me that day. But I said, it wasn't me. It was God! The number of receipt printed was so overwhelming that the clip cannot hold lol. I didn't had the chance to sit... managed to apply eyeliner only on one eye. Haha!

But He was awesome. I kept thinking, why God? Why are you blessing me so much? I sinned, and I did so many terrible things - but why?

Today in service... I cannot stop tearing when I sing. I was so overwhelmed by His love ... and when I wanna praise Him out loud I can't. Because I kept crying.

God's love for each and everyone of us is in such an abundance that your cup will overflow. I know what it means now.

Like literally. I can feel his love pouring out to me, and all I can do was cry. It was so overwhelming.

Again I say, I know I don't deserve this Love. But God is gracious - and He will never stop loving us.

If you are left broken ; not knowing of His love, I pray that you could experience this love like none other.


This is an awesome song that I've heard on Good friday! Thank you miss ch'ng for telling me about it :)


No comments: