Sunday, April 10, 2011

Are you for hire?

First off, really want to thank God that I've found a job!!

*Squeals*
I was pretty stressed out about getting a job in the past few weeks. Mainly due to transportation.... Grr. I really hate it when I have to ask around for transport. Those who knew me long enough, I am thick skinned when it comes to 'can fetch me back ah?'

Well, I wanted to work for a while because I had a huge break before uni starts. For the past four months or so I've been enjoying doing nothing. And now, thinking that I'll start work tomorrow feels kinda weird.

Everyday I wake up, cook, clean, sleep, play pc, exercise, sleep. A daily routine like that even, I feel that I don't have enough time. Cos I keep wasting my time, I didn't keep track in more important things like, study for ielts or piano theory exam. zzz.

Ielts is approaching in a month or so ... and theory omg 3 freaking months! So scared and I am still revising grade 7!!!

Really feel like postponing my theory exam. Sigh. But the next time will be next january... like dunno how many months after. Most probably have to relearn again. Never forget what Mr Yap said: Learning something is to forget everything you've learnt, and relearn it again. Right.

Strangely enough .. I find what he said made sense. In the past, when I learnt driving I failed. When I relearn and really forget what the past instructor taught me, I really seriously understand how to drive. (Also implying the fact that the past instructor sucks, and trying to spot me. *vomits*)

The latter is true. No matter how thick skinned I am I would never lie about someone spotting me. This guy really gave me creeps. He asked me out and wanted to sing K with me? What in the world?

He sang Linkin Park and wanted to start a band ==. When I think of him I really want to die.

Back to happy topic, I am glad I've found a job!

Even though it is just rm4 per hour .. but I can earn a little bit and spend my past time more wisely.

I guess God really has His timing for everything.. When I wanted to find a job, my dad suddenly let me drive alone to the bus stop (Like 2 km only). Before this, my parents were very protective when it came to my driving. I passed in Jan.. wow took me four months to convince them.

Although it is just a short distance, but I am really really grateful and thankful that I could go to my workplace via bus. I can't work earlier cos I can't drive, but now I can so ... I am so happy!

But I think the boss want me to be a full time worker. Cos I said I wanted part time .. but she said she will give me a trial run from 10am to 7? That is 9 hours already.

Rm36 in 9 hours. Now I will really spend wisely because money is very hard to earn! In my area, almost all the jobs start with rm4 per hour. And it will rise as you have more experience. Unfortunately, you can't have rm100 per hour even you have worked for 100 years. So yeah.


Thus ... I am really excited! Quite nervous because I've heard many stories about work. A lot of politics also ..

I am working for only two and a half months .. so I hope I'll be fine..

No comments: