Saturday, March 26, 2011

Another blog?

I've decided to have another blog.

Yes, you heard me!

Recently, I've signed up for a gmail account. Automatically, google provided me a new username for blogger.com

That account rotted for quite some time ... and I've thought about what to do with it. Cos each time I have to sign out from my new google account to my old one. And my new one would be all empty and boring.

The thought of shifting also occurred to me. But I don't want to leave this blog behind ... many memories. lol.

I've also thought about having a super secret blog to vent out my feelings when I am feeling ecstatic or deeply troubled. lol

Go lock it and just put there, something like a journal but computerized.

The problem is, I am paranoid of the thought that people might hack into my blog and see. Haha. Not like my secrets carry bomb or what lah. It is just uncomfortable when other people knows what you are thinking. Exposing your secrets, even though discreetly is like ... a stalker. Cos they are a bunch of busybodies.

Even so, it is tempting for me to unleash my thoughts through writing. But then again, being paranoid I don't write them down.

The best thing is to pray!
Tell God everything.
Even my most shameful secret, cos He won't tell anybody :)
(Well everybody has a shameful side right? Lol)

SOOOO!
Since I really like make up and stuff ( I know la tell many times ady but listen ok haven't finish)
I've decided to turn the abandoned blog into a beauty blog!
Jeng jeng jeng! Hehe.

Cos sometimes I really want to vent something I've bought.
How much I love it and hate it.
Talking about it makes me feel pro.
(Pun intended, ok? lol)

I am pretty nervous about it .. promoting that beauty blog is so not my thing.
I've posted the link on fb, but I don't know what else to quote on that link.
Like, come see this super nice blog ... make you so beautiful even though you look like a frog!

Or .. come see lah cos I make one. lol.
So thick face.

Ok la I admit I very shy ok.
Even though I've made a blog that consisted of the things that I like ... still. Very weird telling to everybody.

But telling people, ok maybe everybody through this blog is not so difficult.

Fb is more up close .. because people observe your status and what you post (even don't wanna).
Cos it is presented on the news feed.

Whatever lah. Sometimes the more you explain the more messed up you'll be.

Anyways, I think it is quite cacat for me to post a makeup thing here.
Cos this is suppose to be a personal blog that reflects more about my life.
And this blog gathers a different crowd. Mostly my friends, that are interested about my life more than the things I like lol.

Imagine Pete come here and suddenly this blog talks about lipstick.
Neh you see this lipstick very good ah and your lips will look very pouty blah blah.
Pete will think he is gay and never return to claudia-lav.blogspot.com.

Hah. Just saying.
But it is true. I've posted a few things about make up, and products that I am using.
It is NOT applicable to Pete right?
He is won't be barging in a MAC store and asking the lady about what I've bought right?

Btw, Pete is just a random name I've picked for illustration purposes.
The real Pete, don't get offended because I am not talking about you!

About books, I might post here.
Cooking, still ok.
Because guys can bake cheese cake and read romance book.

After much ranting ...

Here you go!


My cosmetic review blog, or in short - a beauty blog!
Consist of everything I've bought or used.
Great stuff to horrible stuff.
Mostly reviews.

So, just go and read it!

Hope you like it :)


No comments: