Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Just feel like yapping ...

Okay, maybe I am not that lifeless after all.

There are a few things that need to be dealt with before the end of the year approaches.

1st : Prepare for IELTS

2nd: Sit for theory gd 8 exam!

The thing is, the 2nd one scares me ...

I've forgotten so many things .. and I am surprised that I am sitting for this test. Lol

Minor melodic and harmonic, key signatures all I've forgotten @.@.

I stopped 3 years ago. Taking it again is like forgetting everything and relearning everything. (What Mr. Yap loves to say).

Well, I hope he is right this time. Cos I am really relearning everything ... and the test is due in August. *Shudders*

I am really scared! * Sobs*

Really unsure about so many things ... considering to postpone my exam too ..

Less than 6 months I have to gear up for the exam .. and I don't have classes every week.

Really hoping that I can do really well this time. I don't want to pass.

I want to get a freaking distinction!

I don't know why I have the burning desire to do so, but I really crave for it so badly that it motivates me whenever I am having piano class.

But! I always forget what my teacher teaches me after a lesson. Oops.

And whenever I wanna do the exercise I can't do because I forget. Oops Oops.

Ugh!! I hope what I am going for is not merely some wishful thinking.
*Prays hard*

---

I did this IELTS listening test not too long ago ...


And it was so hard!

In the beginning was ok ... then it got harder and harder .. Till the end I almost wanted to give up.

I have no idea why people say it is easy. Well it wasn't 'that' easy, I reckon lol.

Maybe I haven't come across easier ones, but this one was pretty tough.

Especially the last part. I'd rather sit for SAM listening test.

Ok, just yapping off to keep my blog alive!

No comments: