Sunday, January 23, 2011

My name is ...

Hi, I am Claudia.
I think cough mixture doesn't taste as bad as it is.
Actually I kind of like drinking it.
But, for some reason I will leave some behind.
And feel disgusted after that.
Hmm.
I don't get drowsy after drinking it.
But after a while I do.

I used to think I knew everything.
But actually I knew nothing.
I used to think that weakness is a bad thing.
Actually it is not a bad thing.

I used to think that divorce is a bad thing.
But now, not entirely so.

This year, many things about myself were contradicted.
I never knew I was funny.
But dunno why this year I am like a joke to everyone almost all the time.

I still don't understand why what I say is lame,
Because it makes full sense to me that it is something not lame.

Insecurity.
I used to think it is something I don't have.
But it is something that I have.

Controlling my emotions, was something I thought was easy,
but actually not.

The new things I discovered about myself seemed to be overwhelming.


2011, you are making me crazy already.


No comments: