Sunday, January 16, 2011

YESS 2011.

For some reason I am so tempted to write YESS instead of YES.
Cos people tend to call it Yes school instead of youth enrichment school.
Thus, YESS 2011.
*Yeah I know I am repeating the School 's' twice*

From YES 2011


From YES 2011

From left: Cheryl, Me, Erica.

Honestly, I didn't know what to expect when I registered for YESS 2011.
Because there wasn't many of us that went.
Unlike youth camp, everybody knew one another...
But I have heard many good testimonies from my friends that went the previous year.
This time, I have to fork out quite a bit for YESS. Because not long ago I went to YF 2010.
Being the considerate child, I decided to help my dad for a bit.
*Guai lehhh*

This year, 5 people from our church went; including Xan en and Daniel Chong.

There were moments in this camp, I feel like going home.
There were times when I was emo too.
Duno why lah, but sometimes you just feel a bit empty inside. lol.
Like what Kelly said, as girls we tend to feel emo for some unknown reason.
Certain moment in a day sure got emo period one.
Hahahaha!

All in all, It was a really good experience.
When YESS ends, I can guarantee that you would not wanna go back home.


The sky was blue.

Through this camp, I got to know everybody a little bit more.
In youth camp, you don't get to know so much of a person, but in YESS you do XD.

The roommates.

True colors begun to emerge ...
I discovered more about myself.
I was lame, funny and blur.
Go ask Erica or Cheryl how much I made them laugh during YESS.
Hehe I didn't know I was only a few placing behind Wen Qi and Darrell.


Lydiar loves me.


AND! Erica is not the small girl that laughs all the time. (Aka. Lala girl)
She is someone that has a lot of wisdom, and I seek advise from her a lot in YESS.
She is someone very steady in what she does, and she don't like people to get stressed out.
She will get angry one leh... Scary man...


Me & Erica.

Lol thinking about the bread incident made me wanna laugh XD.
( Censored censored - cannot tell here XD)


Cheryl seemed to be that shy shy not talkative girl when I met her.
But she was the bomb that exploded after the next few days after I knew her!
She speaks like her sis, and she hits people very hard!
She is the tofu bakar in YESS!


Erica and Cheryl.


Cheryl's long lost brother.

Both of their habits were contagious in YESS.
Everybody says 'Walao-eh' and 'what talking you'.
Even pastor Danny says Walao-eh.

The chun gesture.

Many people did it in the camp, even the good girls did it.
(DORAAA!!!)
Courtesy of Erica.
I feel like slapping everyone's face here because they look so $%^&*()!!!

Our room has 6 people.
The population has increased till..

Worms.

12 people!
Erica, me, rachel and Audrey are not inside I think.
Due to our famous late night talks, super noisy room.
We attracted many people till they don't wanna go back XD.

The girls.


Audrey imitating emo Xan



Our batch WERE very quiet.
Majority C and S.
Thus no big fight happened.
Except for a few. Hahaha.
Scandals and juicy late night gossips...
I am always one of the first to fall asleep ==

Everything happened for a purpose.
I have learned so much about people,
How to think before I act.
After this experience, I want to have a deeper passion for God!
I would not know what God has for me,
As there will be season of weeping and season of waiting ...
But I will continue to put my trust in you, Oh Lord!


We and paster Julie.

There were still many things left unsaid..
Because too many things happened XD.

You just gotta go YESS to experience it!

WE ARE AWESOME!!

No comments: