Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Eighty-eight.

Howdy! It has been sometime since I've blogged about something that I like.

That is ....



























MAKE UP!!!


Hehe, but I am proud of myself because I am less obsessed compared to last time.

But still, it has always been my passion since I was .... born?

Learning new techniques and checking out on good products are fun too!



Being a cosmetic lover,
Stocking new products are vital, because they allow you to have various looks for different occasions!
Blending and mixing different colours for a look can be pretty exciting too :)

Unfortunately, I am unlike Damon in the vampire diaries.
Because he can compel humans to do whatever he wants.
If I could, I would have all the good eye shadows in the world HAHAHHAA.

Back to reality, it is important to purchase good quality makeup.
Good quality cosmetics produce amazing colour effects, unlike some that are too light or powdery. Plus, your skin will not be a victim of harmful chemicals.

Good quality also come with good price tags.
When it comes to high end cosmetics, a single shadow palette would burn a hole through you wallet.
Sigh, a sad world it is.

The best stuff I have so far is MAC single shadow palette.
Didn't regret after using it for months!
Sadly, I can't be restocking MAC shadow palette for a long run because I don't have much money to spend.

Thus, I've been looking around for alternatives.
I bet there are good, affordable cosmetics around!







Coastal scents ultra shimmer 88 palette.



Earthy colour range, by coastal scents



Personally, these range of palettes are better because they are highly pigmented.
Only a small amount is needed per use - thus more long lasting!
As you see, some colours can be used as highlight, contour or blush for your face - depending on which model you purchase!


Thankfully, there is no need for me to purchase any because ..
ROSEANNEBEAUTY is giving away an 88 Metal Mania Palette!
Readers who comment on her blog will have a chance of winning an 88 Metal Mania Palette!
*Squeals*
Although it will be chosen at random, but still there is no harm trying right?
Hoping to get it really bad!
Anyone who is planning to get one should drop by her blog for a try!


P/S: In case the link is not working, click here.



Roseanne is a professional makeup artist who does tutorials and reviews on makeup. Her knowledge about cosmetics are really useful as it guides you to choose cosmetics wisely!
One thing that I like about her, is that she is not biased to only high end make up products.Thus her blog is really good at reviews, especially if you are hunting for affordable cosmetics - like me.

Take a trip to her blog, and remember to be a part of the 88 Metal Mania Palette giveaway, which ends on the 1st of FEB 2011!




SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ?




1 comment:

roseannetangrs.com said...

You are so sweet. Thanks so much for your re-post and good luck! Love, Roseanne