Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The labit year.

This labit year was different from the rest.
*Copyrighted from sin ling though not asked for permission*
Because the weather has a changing heart, and I did not return to my hometown!
It has been years since I have returned ...
But I am grateful to be in KL cos nothing beats home :)

First off, this year CNY I was very sickly.
Chains of sickness occurred to me throughout CNY.
And now, I still have diarrhea :(
But I am really really thankful that God healed me again and again.
I remembered having the worse diarrhea ever ; praying and hoping that God will heal me the next day.
Despite having fever the next day, but feeling better is more than enough.



I contracted conjunctivitis not long ago.
*Gasps*
I know I know it sounded like some kind of weird serious disease XD
Not much of a big deal actually.
It looked like this

*




*




*




Nah not shock enough.











Yeah it looked something like that.



From afar.


But when I looked at this picture I feel like crying!
Because I looked so pitiful lah.
Like kena bashed up by some abusing person!!
*absorbed by self- pity*

I love to rub my eyes.
And I learned the hard way not to rub it anymore.

Thank God it healed after a few hours!
If not I will have red eye and it is very contagious.
Sis dunwana sit with me cos scared she cannot wear contacts anymore.
Hahaha!

But my eyes was bulging and teary!
Having difficulty to see things and neck quite tired.
Cos stereoscopic vision failed. Haha

Lesson 101# Never rub or scratch eyes! If not you will look very pitiful and people will emo when they look at you!


And, I am thankful despite being pitiful.
Because God has blessed me with good angpow, which I really need for savings.
I want to save so that I don't need to burden my parents when I grow up.
I feel so sad for them cos they need to pay up for IMU ridiculous nutrition and dietetic fee.
Also, I have learned to be faithful and give my offerings to the Lord though I am broke sometimes.

Remembered the days I had, worried not having enough to spend for lunch.
Or for the next day cos really broke.
But really have to give even though broke.
I thank God that I did give, and the Lord has been really faithful!!

Thus, when you are faithful and you put your trust in Him,
All the things of the world will grow strangely dim.


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR :)

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Drink MORE WATER!!!! take care >.<!!