Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A not so merry christmas.

Ish, this was not what I meant!
Sigh, surprisingly Christmas was boring..
Never go anywhere, imagine I spent my Christmas in LEISURE MALL!
THE MOST BORING PLACE ON EARTH.
Dad never bring us out.. sobs... heartbroken ady..

But still, I know, this is not any ordinary day..
It is all about God right? It is the reason why we celebrated Christmas..
Even though no one knows the actual date of Jesus's birth..
Who cares anyway? At least in anyway, that God is with me, all the way, filling me with the spirit!
Yeah, at least, well, is was and always there..

But, I cannot help myself but to feel a bit disappointed..
No trees, no nothing.. sigh..
Impulsive? Seriously, I have no idea..

And, to whoever that is reading, you know yourself..
Just wanna thank all who were there, supporting and giving me the strength that I need when I am weak in my faith..
And, really sorry that I kinda like make you sad for not loving your present...
Maybe it is because I was a bit down that moment..
Sorry, really sorry. I must learn to appreciate things more...
Lord. Please? I need to change.
Haha, thank you for being so insanely impossible, and crazily sweet, for searching highs and lows for this..
I love the sincerity, that is the only thing that could make me smile.
Again, thanks ^^

Don't feel bad when people splashes things at you..
Please, I feel terrible right now..
With your current mood right now, it makes me even sadder..

Please wipe my tears away.

---Sealed---

No comments: