Monday, December 22, 2008

Hearts for CG 2008~ (Pt 2)

Well, after baptism, haha, all wet and managed to gather all the stuff for more games!

Haha, thanks to Su Zanne, that organized the event!

Haha, really glad that most of them could make it...

Well, most of all, I had the guts to ask my parents for allowing me to staying back the whole day..

Haha, most of all, thank God I baptised! Wow! I am now apart of Christ!

Amen, that would be the greatest day of my life!

-----

Thanks to God, yesterday went so smoothly, It did not rain! It was a blast!

Played twister, end up My hands were not long enough.. blek...

Okay, enough talking, let's make the picture talk!

Tadah!






Thanks Abby for the chocolates! Yummy~







Me and ginny in Shining stars~



All the stuff brought for leader's appreciation day~


The punishment~ Muahaha. I kinda forget wad all the mixtures were..
Hmm, let's see..
I know there were chili sause, wasabi, tumeric sauce, curry powder,apple cider,coke and soy sauce all mixed up.

They had different colours... but the apple cider stinks!
Lucky thing I only got to drink once XD, we paksa the leaders.. Lols


The legged race! Haha, Cherie won!

The leaders were all dressed up!
Guess who the winner is?

.................
.......
...
.


.
Beatrice! So cute right? Haha! Btw the jumpsuit was creative!

Sadly, Andrew was the worst. Haha, newspaper only managed to cover his back!
So, hehe, he got it! The punishment (sadly I don't have their pics)





Too bad I only manage to take the vids of abby and Kelvin. Sigh. Btw it was really funny!
The pics of other contestants can be found at my friendster page!

Twister! Roar! All get twisted up! I played, and I lost. SOBS!


Me + Abby!

Andrew playing the guessing game! Wow, apparently he managed to answer! Cheers!
Group photo! Wee~ Sadly it rained... sobs...




The monkey game! Manage to catch a glimpse of it..



Abigail at her attempt drinking the gross mixture!

At last~ After all the activities, we had steamboat!

Had a great fun-filled time that day!
After that we had loads of fellowships with one another..
Andrew and Beatrice were classic spilling their secrets!
Me, cher, and Abby were chatting till no end!
Will miss all the leaders, hopefully, You will all be CG FORM 5 2009 Leaders next year!


Again:

I HEART CG 2008!


---Sealed----

No comments: