Thursday, December 25, 2008

A new Christmas~



Haha, correction.
The previous post was Christmas "eve"...
I feel much better now =)

Even though this Christmas could be somewhat boring..
No lights, no tress, no decorations..
No outing..
But still, this event is all about celebrating Jesus wonderful Birthday~
After all the mood swings I got yesterday, I almost brushed God off..
I feel like hitting the bed straight, forget about praying, taking youth camp for granted..
But somehow, I can't..
Toss and turn, and toss again..
End up still awake, swt, I gave up, I know 4am would be the oddest hour ever, but, who cares?
Haha, end up pouring everything unto HIM, giving thanks~
Today, felt much, much better ^^

And, I learnt a very important lesson..
All that Jesus wants for his birthday is just a simple smile..
Not any fancy words, or big offering..
But just.. A smile^^
To be happy for him, is the gift that God wanted for his birthday..
To see his children rejoicing during his birthday, who wants to cry during One's birthday?
Haha, Amen Lord. Will embrace your love forever, thank you so much for being so insanely sweet =).

And, went for church musical in PGRM today~
It was a nice drama, a very true one in every sense.
I know a lot of lives would be saved, embracing the amazing Love.
I almost cried. The girl in that drama was A bit like me in the past.
The thing is, I never come home late, and the one that I argue with was my mum.
Swt~

Again, my phone usb thingy was busted, again.
Sigh, prayed for it, and, it worked!

.....
..

..

..


Still, my Christmas would not be so exciting without the presents^^

Thank you for all who thought of giving me, even though I never thought of giving you, yet.

It was sweet. Tastier then any chocolate in the world.

And, no diabetes!

Haha, seriously, want to thank you guys who gave me all these wonderful gifts! Love ya!

*********


****

****


***

***



Yippee! Loved all of them! You guys are soo super duper sweet!

Thanks: Su Zanne, Chermaine, Grace, Mr.T. ^^

And....

*Drum rolls*


**********


*******


******

***M.A.C!!!!

You hear me?

M.A.C. ..M.A.C..!!

Gosh, this was totally unexpected!

This is so super duper extremely sweet~ Thank you so so so so so much Abby~

Sigh, in a way, I thought of giving you something else ady..

This is too much *faints*


Haha, you ah, I speechless ady.. Really thanks Abigail!

YOU ROCK!


Comments : Now I realize why M.A.C is recommende
d internationally! This gloss is indeed very different from others, it is not only the special scent that the gloss has, but the gloss is not oily or too sticky, most of all uncomfortable. This is the best yet, Natural pink!

P/S: Somebody is going to kill me! But, sorry, this is just my sport for now ! Not obsessed as before, just appreciating, and I would pray everyd
ay to regain self control. Tempting.. tempting..



Put God first!


Tee hee. Smiles~



Okay, this is so out of topic. Btw, a restaurant near PGRM has really, really nice food. The bad thing is, they cheated our money. rm20 more, too bad cannot prove to them that we did not order rice. Managed to realize it in the car. Swt.


Bought a new colour during eve. I was dying to buy this colour for a long long time. Wondered what actually stopped me. O.O


Cheers~!

Again.. Wishing you all..

BLESSED CHRISTMAS~



----Sealed----

Lavshukyy~+*

1 comment:

Nope said...

Maybe we can shed tears of joy then? God may not want us to cry, but if we shed instead tears of joy, he would be super happy still. In the end, yeah, I agree with ya completely. The best gift we can give Jesus for His birthday, is a smile, a smile that is etched on our faces due only to the realization of how AWESOME our God is! Not just any smile, but a smile dedicated to God, to Jesus.

And thanks infinitely for the Eve, for being there. Yeah. Haha :) And as I write this, you would be preparing for your camp and in an hours time, leave. So, just all I'm going to say is, GOD BLESS YA! Go enjoy God :D