Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hearts for CG 2008~

I HEART CG 2008~

In my whole life, I never ever imagined that I would be so close to this bunch of God-sent people!

Not just the members, but the leaders!

I love you ALLL so so much!


Andrew: Thank You for being so inspiring. Your every word during CG is truly captivating.
You had a great potential in Christ. I know one day you would reach out to the lost, and
Catch the heart of others in the journey of thriving more of God's amazing love.

Kelvin: Very funny. Really funny and nice having you around. Always being the one that lifts up
the boring atmosphere! Cool! And, you had great testimonies during CG too!

William: Thanks for sharing those moments with us. Great having
you around! Sigh, the bad thing is you never join us for today's gathering....

Abigail: Hahaha! You? My fasionista sista! You rock, seriously, every week I see you wearing cool stuffs, handbags, etc.. especially the clothes! Thank God we click so well, having so many things in common...You are the reason I LOVED TWILIGHT! Thanks for the encourgements when I am weak in my faith. I know you will be blessed, as God's light shines through you!

Beatrice: Haha, you also! Being so bubbly and talkative all the time has really impacted most of us to have that joy in our lifes! Haha, you too, will be truly blessed, through all things, have faith! God loves you!

Cherrie: You are so so cute! Haha, and you look like Cherry too! I will definately miss you a lot! It is sad that you have to leave us.. sobs sobs... When I saw you cry, I felt like doing the same. Sigh, but this is what God wants you to do right? Go for it, and may God's exuberant blessings be upon you.. as you spread God's love among those children..

Once again, I really want to thank you all wonderful people for ministering me, and most of all, being there for all of us!

Hope you loved the food. Tee hee..


Tadah~


Sorry, William is not in there.

From left: Kelvin, Andrew, Beatrice, Abigail, cherrie~

love you all!

----Sealed----

1 comment:

Nope said...

All you had to do was to ask your mum. Just ask. As simple as that. Told ya, didn't I?

As Jesus said, seek and it will be given unto ya! Ask God first, pray, then do only whatever you've been praying about. Ok?

I've learnt that if you don't put God first in what you're planning, then you are gonna fail, and fail badly. I've experienced that, and I've seen others experienced that. Seriously, God first, always. Haha :)

Right, and again, CONGRATS! So happy for ya not only for your baptism, but also for the family that you've found in your church friends. I know that God has always intended that our relationship between us brothers and sisters in Christ be like that, even more closer. Far, far more closer too! Thank God for them all!

Remember that in everything, make sure God is in the center of it all. Whether it's in your CG gathering or party or outing with buddies or just shopping, make sure God is part of that. Then that will glorify Him, without a doubt, cos when you put Him there, you LIVE for Him then and there too, since you CHOOSE to have His presence there.

You will surely desire to please Him by making sure that in ALL you do, you'll make Him proud, overcoming temptations and it all. For Christ!

How's that for a lecture? Haha, God bless ya, truly :D