Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas party!

Woah~ Good times just pass by like a flash~

It was really fun!

--

Haha, first off I wanna thank Mr.Tang for inviting me..
At first I thought it would be pretty awkward since it is a different church and all~
And the people there, haha, Honestly, it was much much bet
ter then expected..
Not only getting the chance to experience their practices, worship, environment, but the people there too!
Very friendly, haha, I can feel the warmness in there, God's presence is really overwhelming!
Will go there soon, if I got the chance. Haha. Enjoyed myself.

Courtesy of Mr.Tang, I gotta wake up at 7am.

Sot lo, I think I spent more then 12 hours there. Haha..
And then, I was quite surprised that the church looked like that. Lols.
Very nice, vintage. Love the mansion.

Then, went for prayer meeting, really, A brand new experience, mixing with the seniors O.O.
Awkward a bit.. cheh!
Went to KlCC. Eat there, and Mr. Tang insist on carrying bags and paying for the food. Swt.
Mr.Tang has a lovely mother. Apparently my mum used to be best
friends with her!
But my mum is not like her~ Sobs..
Gotta suffer everyday avoiding her tease! Super embarrassing.
Even though the games that were picked by her was pretty weird, but it turned out well.
In the end, I meant. Haha.

After that, went in the mansion. BTW, beside that church
got mansion (pic below)..
I don't care how broken my grammar is right now, too happy to even care. Haha!
Played the piano, suprisingly it was KAWAI. Haha, I kinda liked the piano, since I am bored with YAMAHA already.. cheh..
Showed off~ Cheh, but honestly, I don't think I played well. Just simply
only.
Apperently I did not freak out when I play, even though in
a new place and all (paranoid)..
Loved Sunflower, I think I played no mistakes. Haha.
Discovered Mr.Tang's favorite song, yesterday. Swt, no wonder I call him Mr.Tang.
Mr.Tang gave me free add maths tuition.
Haha, I helped Aunty Chrisanne (Spell like this?) wrapping presents..

After that, I took bath there. O.O
That place is not as sot as you think, sot in a way very very special.
The facilities in there very well maintained. As if in hotel. Seriously.

Suddenly, NOSE BLEED!
Taking bath half way nose bleed. Ish, stupid!
So, apparently I took a long time in there, meanwhile aunty was hollering my name.
Er, above all things, I did not bring my comb. Looked super cacat.
Searched like mad, end up cannot find..

Bla Bla Bla (Cuts scene)

After we played game, the winner did not get anything..
Got too carried away, End up I got all the Kisses! Yeah!

I Got loads of chocolates stocking up my fridge now.. Tee Hee.
Long story, I bet if I list all things Down blogspot.com will sue me.

Received present from Mr.Tang. Due to his old minded tradition, fine, I did not open it.
But I don't think I can NOT not open it, tee hee, itchy hands.
Aunty was really kind, Da bao many stuff for me leh, the cake so nice..

But sadly my sister said:" Are you sure this is from secret recipe? Tastes like New Zealand cake house."

Disgraceful people. Ish. When I annouce the food all rush to the kitchen.
End up they finished the cake, and the cup cake.

Guess what?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>

MY MUM DID NOT TEASE ME!

It is a miracle~ Hahahaha~

Cannot wait for steamboat 2moro~ WEE!


The place:

St. Andrew Presbetarian church. Think I spelled it wrong. I cannot say that word yet. Very difficult.

The so called "Mansion":




----Sealed---

P.S: Mr tang, please say hi to Stanley Rina. App that is the only name I remembered.



2 comments:

Nope said...

From Brian to Ashriel to Mr. Tang now? Not bad la you, keep on changing. Hmm, what am I to say?

I dunno what to say... Ergh, haha. Lalalaaaaaaaaaa~

Oh ya! That song, isn't my fave song la. Who say? Ceh. But Yesterday was nice. Why never play the full song? Ah, The Beatles, beautiful. I LOVE The Beatles. Very, very good songs. And what does that song have to do with my name? Ceh!

Oh ya! Again, oh ya... Ergh, so weird. Anyhow, it's presBYterian. press-BI-tay-ri-an. Slowly pronounce loh. Ceh!

What cannot find comb!? Ceh, the one I give then is called what? Scissors ah? CEH! CEH! CEH!

Anyhow, above all else, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BAPTISM! GOD BLESS YA!!! I think when you go to your camp after this sumore, you'll grow tenfold even more. Be that gal for God, for Jesus, our beloved. Live for Him, fight for Him. Your soul.

Nope said...

Oh, I forgot, remember:

1. UNDERSTAND the question.

2. Write down EVERY SINGLE INFORMATION that you can FIND from the given question. DON'T bother with the questions first.

3. Once all the information that you can find are written down, then only read the question and attempt to solve it WITH the help of the already written down information.

Simple.

By the way, out of curiosity, after you took your bath, did you put make up on? Curious eh.. :P