Friday, January 20, 2012

Urban Decay

Wanna know my resolution this year?
Come, I will tell you one.

I am dying to want this one,
Since the two thousand and nine,
Plus another one.

It's on the web,
Not the spiderweb,
But the cyber web.

On the makeupalley,
Everybody say they gotta have this one.
Five over five,
Well what is this one?




It is the Urban decay,
Eye shadow palette number one.
With this one,
You'll never be undone!

Twelve palettes,
An eyeliner,
Together with a primer,
You get 3-in-1!



See I told ya,
You would want one :)


Wait!
I am not done.
There is still more to come.


What's more you say?
It's the....





Naked palettle 2!
Awesome or what?



This time around,
It has a clicking sound.
Because it has magnets all around.

Not to mention,
Instead of a primer,
It has a gloss,
And an eye shadow brush 2-in-1.
What not to like about this crown?

Sigh,
Why do I frown?
Because I am caught up with either one.

Naked palette one has the primer,
Which is what I really want.
But Naked palette 2 has wider selection of colours,
Which is what I really want.

Sob,
Why do I cry?
Because my wallet is running dry.

It is around one hundred and seventy nine,
I wonder why it could not be one ringgit and ninety-nine...
Cents?

Furthermore,
it gets sold out once it comes.
Sephora has the say,
Wait till there's more to come.

Why,
PATIENCE YOU GOT VIRTUE??

Cos I'll have to wait,
Till money falls from the sky.


P/S: I am talented, am I not? :) I really want this thing... sob. Sadness brings out the muse. lol!

No comments: