Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Yf camp~

Yeah! Just went for Charis 2008 youth camp~
Tee hee, really, as expected, It rocks XD..

Had a wonderful time there! Closer to all my cg members once more.. ^^
I felt renewed, God had really gave me a wonderful experience..
Not just to worship, to have an encounter with God, but being elevated into a higher level, being another stage closer to God..
To love him, regardless all situations, to crave more of him, to live for him..
  • I would not ever want to go church for signs, to fulfill my desire. For example, comfort, prayer, visions..
  • I want to believe, love god and be amazed by him, not by signs, not by the blessings he showers upon me.
  • Chasing after signs and miracles will never make you satisfied over anything, in fact, you will never have a walk with God.
  • At last, chasing after signs will make you tend to seek for greed.
Amen, I did not realize how important these things were, even though I read it in the bible. I once thought, " I am not like that", but, unconsciously I was. I was always expecting something from god, expect miracle, expect comfort, expect personal encounters, expect everything..
I didn't know I was so carried away, indirectly, asking so much for him..

Look, don't ever be distracted over the manifestation of God. If you did not cry, it does not mean God does not bless you. In every way, we must first be right with anything we do, is it to love god with all your heart, mind and soul. With that, we can only start off with victory on our side.

We don't start from below, but as Christians, we start from above. With God, victory is already living within us, whether, you believe in it or not..

Once again, really want to thank God, for teaching me such an important Value in my life. For loving you is the first commandment. And I, God, humbly request for loving you even more. I have so much to discover, to learn. I want more of you God. My God is B-I-G!

--------

Haha, moving to the activities, I had a great time with my cg members. I got so so close to them,
when we had a group hug last night, I almost cried. I love you all so much, as I continue to be here, I want to encourage you all, to be strong in Christ. I believe, living as a Christian will never be easy, people will mock at you, and the earth will hate you. So what? Amen!

And, I was really encouraged that the boys also sat in front with us, plus, they waited for us when most of us cried a lot during the 6th session. I thought only the girls would. Thanks ya, God will use you all in the future!

***********


***********


************


**********
Took this pic in the bus~


The crowd when we reached the place..
Windows Marketplace The beach in BAYU BEACH RESORT P.D! ROCKS!
B real , is the theme of the camp!
Abby and Chermaine unpacked their stuff... O.o.. so much of organizing things cher.
The girl's room.. choose your nail colour^^

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GRACE! Hope you loved the cake, sad you were to leave early~
Use the bag ya^^


Busy B-G-RING.. Pillow talk






The further discovery about bgr...PHD, hons bgr whatever crap la.. me and lecturer beatrice ^^



Having breakfast with the cg members while there was no sunrise at all~

A closer look of the beach.. beautiful right?
Candid XD~! A successful jump shot!



Group pic.. LALALALA~




A slight view of the worship ( Did it during break time)

Blow wind blow~Blow Claudia's and Su Zanne's beautiful hair ( Audition for sunsilk hair commercial)

Candidate of sunsilk model no.1#.. Er Abby, perasan la!


CG 2008~WOOOOT!!

More updates are yet to come... Did many things..

Need to grab some pics from cherie, Yi Li, Erica, Wen Qi ( Truth or dare pic "Cass")

Hahahahaha! Did many fun & Stupid stuff!

Buried Andrew & Free make up service! Yeah! ( Too bad he did not want to share the pics)

OKEY..

To be continued...

----Sealed----

1 comment:

Nope said...

Yeah! Amen! Haha, so glad you've found God and drawn so, so much closer to Him. That's really amazing :D Glad to see that you have such close friends too, and you enjoyed your time LOTS with them all :)

I dont know what more to say d. Haha.. Just want to say that I'm so, so happy for ya!

Draw close to God, and He will draw close to ya! God bless :D